Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michelle gets scared but is ready to fight, part 2

Another recurring dream that I had as a child started in my grandmother's house:

I'm alone. A witch has murdered my parents and is now after me. Everywhere I hide, she knows that I'm there. If I try to hide in the dark near a window, she is soon staring at me from the other side of the glass.

The witch has turned my dog into a werewolf, and there are other werewolves inside the house. But there are also puppies that I'm trying to protect. Despite the confusion, I have to find a way to kill the werewolves without hurting the puppies. It's terrifying but I have to stay and protect them against the witch and her wolves.

I had this dream several times until a personal trauma in my life was resolved, after which I never had it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment