Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michelle P. gets scared but is ready to fight

It's dark out and I am standing outside an old, white house. I see a tall, thin man with a gray complexion. He's wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants.

Somehow, I know it's the Devil.

There are other people around and I see him grab the backs of their necks and send a demon inside their body. Once the demon is inside, it travels down the spinal cord, tearing it apart as it grows bigger. Everyone is on the ground, writhing in unimaginable agony.

Each person's forehead turns a certain color and I realize that in order to save them, I must let the Devil infect me with a demon. I have to have a complementary color on my forehead to free the others. But I can only succeed if my inner strength can overcome the growing demon.

This is a recurring dream and each time, I am a savior who must fight evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment